Flats do not always remain a perfect square. But they should not change shape to the extent that you cannot use them. Take care of them and you shouldn’t have any problems.
- Fold OVER the line and do not hang by the corners as this will cause it to stretch.
- Do not "shake out" the flat when wet before folding over the line. This will stretch it. Uncurl the edges as you fold it over the line
- Shake the flat out once it is DRY to uncurl edges.
- Yes to ironing- this make them soft again too :)
Prefolds and fitteds
- Simply hang on the line or fold over.
- Tumble dry on low. Line dry first if you can and throw damp nappies in the drier.
- Tumble dry already dry hemp nappies to make them soft again!