- Can be used day or night.
- Two sizes: The mini SuperWrap fits 2.5kg - 7kg. The OSFM SuperWrap fits 6.5kg - 20kg.
- Aim for a comfy, snug fit. No gaps.
- Rotate three to four a day and wash at the end of the day.
- Wash inside a pillow case if machine washing.
- Keep the velcro tabs closed at ALL times unless on baby.
- Make sure no nappy is sticking out anywhere.
- Watch our videos.
Pokkelokkie offers a newborn fleece cover for the initial stage and then a side snapping fleece cover for babies from 5kg.
- Fleece covers work brilliantly provided they are made from a good quality fleece and the nappy beneath is absorbent enough.They offer a comfy, reliable cover for day and night time.
- Rotate two to three for day time wear. Wash after one night use.
- No tight clothes to be worn over side snapping covers. The covers are designed to be worn without clothes over.
- Be aware of hip carrying an older baby in a fleece cover after the nappy has been on for two to three hours. This is the only time a compression leak can occur.
- Avoid clipping baby grows over fleece covers. Cotton can and almost always does pull moisture through and wet clothes.
- If the fleece cover is ever damp, the nappy needs more layers. Add a booster to your nappy. It is not the cover that leaks - it is the nappy beneath.
- Never tuck clothes into a cover.
- Watch the video
Newborn fleece covers:
- Can be used day and night.
- Rotate two to three a day then wash.
- Are an excellent option for very small babies (3kg and under).
- Avoid clipping baby grows over fleece covers. Cotton can and almost always does pull moisture through and wet clothes. Opt for long sleeve tops/t shirts and wrap baby in a blanket if using fleece covers. Leggings can be worn over fleece however it is a bulkier solution than our softshell waterproofs.
- Avoid using fleece covers in a baby carrier for long periods of time. Opt for our softshell waterproof.
Side snapping covers:
- Can be used day and night in warmer weather.
- The cover sits like little shorts, snugly over the nappy to hold it in place.. It does not sit in the panty line. Make sure to pull it down firmly to just below the belly button. The legs do not fit snugly around baby`s thighs. Gaps are part of the fit. See below.
- Watch our video.
- Day time - A waterproof cover can be used under the longies.
- Night time - Once baby is wearing one night nappy, our fleece longies can be used as the night nappy cover in colder weather. The fleece acts as a water resistant layer between nappy and bed. Wash after use.
- Newborns - always use a softshell cover beneath longies day and night
- Make sure no nappy is sticking out anywhere of any cover.
- Never tuck clothes/babygrows in or over longies. Opt for long sleeve tops.
- The fit is a baggy comfy fit. Longies do not hug baby.